• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling low level chars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have a powerleveling combo,

we are a couple of people who are interested in leveling up a toon for you in exchange for Plat, items or cash.

You can chose any class however, some classes will be more expensive than others.

The way we do it is that you make an account and create a character of your choice, you then give us the login information to you level 1 character and we will level it for u to the level of your chosing. We will not do above 30 as that simply just takes too long. So this a service aimed at people who acctually want to play a different char but dont want to go through the hassle of the lower levels.

Pm me if you are interested.

Price vary but it would be more or less:

If you play the char.

1-10 (200p per level)
11-15 (400p per level)
16-20 (500p per level)
21-25 (1K per level)
25-30 (1.5k per level)

If we play the char.

1-10 (300p per level)
11-15 (600p per level)
16-20 (750p per level)
21-25 (1.5K per level)
25-30 (2k per level)

Not to critisise as im all for services like this, and not an intention to troll, but you got some stiff competition around if its druid PL bud.

Seen them recently going for 3000-3500 from 0-20 in 4 hours.

I don't think there is base for characters per level. And it's definitely not $1 per level through out.

Enough detracting, the market will determine.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back