• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Level 1-40 PLs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Service currently on hold - If I get more free time I'll look to get started again :)

** ALL 3 SLOTS CURRENTLY SOLD **
I will likely run this again next week starting June 11th, so if you are still interested let me know. The below still applies:

- You create the account & activate it, or provide an account that's already activated. Create the character you wish to have leveled yourself.
- Any class/race/deity of your choosing, and this gives you the ability to name it whatever you wish
- Allows you to ensure the account is yours
- Allows you to save on potential transfer & name changing purchases

I must have exclusive access to the account during the power leveling period. If you are uncomfortable with this then I understand, but it is the only way I am willing to provide my services. I am verified and can guarantee that nothing will be touched but the character you want PL'd.

I am looking to start Saturday morning. I can guarantee the character will be 40 by Friday, but it will likely be much sooner than that. However, since it is a 6-day guarantee which may be a little longer than other PL's, I consider this in the price.

Pricing:
$100
- Gets you a level 40 character.
- Skills may vary and will likely be minimal.
- $1,000 platinum will be left on the account.
- All vendor purchasable spells/disciplines if applicable

$120
- Spellcasters get all lines of spellcasting (Evocation, Divination, Conjuration, Alteration, Abjuration) to 150+.
- Melee/tanks get weapon abilities to 200+ (Pal, Rng, SK would get both).
- $2,000 platinum will be left on the account
- All vendor purchasable spells/disciplines if applicable

Defense Skills - $10
- Regardless of class, if you wish for defense to be raised it will be an additional $10. It will be raised to 150+

I do not offer anything in terms of gear at this time. Characters will be mostly naked.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back