• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Selling L55 Monk P99 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptix

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD*

Moderators please close this thread
Super twinked out monk. Has Cloak of Flames, T-Staff, Fungi Tunic, earring of essence, sarnak earring, dragon bone bracelet, gator legs,gem encrusted ring, grim aura earring (insta click), think bag, a few resist items, and the normal froggie/bone/ hp-ac neck and rings. Additionally he has his Sebilis Key and for the Epic has everything except for the final fights. 4 fights left. Also has the rare-ish worm cloak which is awesome shoulder piece.

Most importantly He has not been played in about a year so he is completely unknown to the server. He has also not had his last name set yet. The first name - is great in my opinion - nothing weird - has kind of a Spanish ring to it.

Looking for around 426.75USD. Msg me if interested.

-Athough i'd perfer to not use a middle man i am
Willing to use a middleman if it would set your mind at ease-

Paypal would be ideal. paypal gift, or BTC (following Coinbase's Current Evalutation)
PIc1.png

PIc2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back