1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Guide Selling Krono question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arakis00, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Arakis00

Arakis00 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hopefully this is an acceptable place to post this question, but I've not played EQ in over a year and have forgotten a lot. When selling Krono, I often see people say they can deliver to any server. What is the normal method for doing this if I were to sell the stockpile left on my accounts? I assume make a new character and run thru the initial tutorial to wherever the closest npc is that can do mail (can't remember if this costs in game currency to send anything). I was wondering who exactly that would be in game if that's the case or if there's another better method?
    I also assume the safest way from a seller standpoint still is to use paypal friends and family to receive any payments? Any info or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Cfuson001

Cfuson001 Active Member
    Verified

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Its pretty simple, only accept F&F payments through paypal and when selling krono make an alt on whatever server the buyer is on. Always make a drakkin on live servers since its the closest point to a parcel vendor (skip the tutorial), parcel the krono to the buyer and your done.

Augmentor likes this.
  3. Rolex

Rolex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I just make them come to my server... it takes them few mins and looks less suspicious in my opinion (if a gm checked my acct transfer history)