• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling future Coirnav treasures ~~ Robe of the Lost Circle + (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
If you are looking for some high-end items like the Robe of the Lost Circle from the karana Brothers for the monk epic, or the water staff from phinny, I will have these available for sale on Coirnav. I will also have a lot of random items leveling.

The monk robe will be available anytime after the first few days. The water staff will take a bit longer since so many toons need to level up first. But, willing to push for phinny faster if we have a good buyer for his items.

--- http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2003 --

Robe of the Lost Circle
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE QUEST ITEM
Slot: CHEST
AC: 15
STR: +5 DEX: +5 STA: +5 AGI: +5 HP: +50
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MNK

Robe of the Lost Circle is worn during classic and then used for the monk Epic when kunark comes out.

If there are other items you are interested in, feel free to PM me. If it's something I can obtain or something I picked up while leveling to 50, we can work something out.

Thanks for looking in,
Ctalbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back