• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling, Extremely well geared Bard Aradune (SOLD) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylion

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Bard
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified, I can change the number on the account, I had to use a fake one because it didn't accept Canadian phone numbers at first. Can change it to your number for verification
If there is a serious buyer at the price where I think this account is worth, I will get verified before sale goes through so there's no shadiness on either side

Gear includes

Shroud of Phara Dar
Grey Suede Boots
Bone Clasped Girdle
Singing Short Sword
Robe of Phara Dar
Mask of Song
Mantle of the Song Weaver
Amulet of Necropotence
Shield of the Immaculate
Every single Illusion mask up to Kunark including the HE mask which requires Stanos kill that bards usually don't get

There's the dwarf Port, along with worg mount as well for the illusion crates.

Account is paid up until May? of next year. (I paid for a year's sub at a time)

This account is for the best geared bard on the Aradune server

78 Krono on account
Also have all the bags you could want, I also preordered the collector's edition of the new xpac coming out for 2 of the new 42 slot bags as well

If interested, and only serious buyers, please send me a DM and we can discuss price and if it progresses to a point where I think a sale is close, I will get verified prior to selling it

Good luck and thanks for looking!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once final sale goes through
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back