• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire Selling COF, Cobalt BP & Legs. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyer beware:

Just a heads up on this guy. Went back and forth for weeks on his price for Cobalt BP/Legs. I bid 20 Krono for both and he did not take it. He will more than likely keep you hanging and shop around.

Buyer beware:

Just a heads up on this guy. Went back and forth for weeks on his price for Cobalt BP/Legs. I bid 20 Krono for both and he did not take it. He will more than likely keep you hanging and shop around.

Just a heads up on that guy. We did go back and forth and you low balled me in the beginning which is why we went back and forth for so long so take what Neqrotik says with a grain of salt...

Just a heads up on that guy. We did go back and forth and you low balled me in the beginning which is why we went back and forth for so long so take what Neqrotik says with a grain of salt...

Im still waiting on the answer to Quickbounty's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back