• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Bulk Krono (50+) $8 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this. I'm willing to sell in small increments, use paypal, or whatever. I'm honest; this is no scam. I just have more krono than I need.

Obvious scammer is obvious.

Has zero feedback but won't deliver first. He also tried to get me to believe that you can reverse a friends and family payment, which makes it 100% safe for me to send him money first.

If you're not a scammer, then you're certainly an unreasonable and uneducated seller.

Clearly a scammer. Has the exact same type of name/post/behavior as the common krono sale scams, he's just looking for some easy money. 180 krono?! And I think you actually can get friends and family reversed, but it would take a lot of work with paypal. Not sure exactly, never done it.

Last edited:
And I think you actually can get friends and family reversed.

all F+F does is skip fees. last week i had to reverse on an account scammer. i just said 'oops i emailed the pmt to the wrong address!' and paypal had it back in my account 8 hours later. F+F is no safer for a seller than any other paypal payment.

but yeah this guy not going first with RG verified buyers is quite shady.

when he first posted this morning i saw him in the selling rules for the site, same thing another scammer did who got me about a year ago which is why i put the warning up. if he wont go first, definitely a scam, id go first to ANY verified member with higher feedback than me anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back