• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Selling blue p99 plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are large sums transferred without being investigated/banned by P99 GMs? Do people chit chat and shoot the breeze for awhile? Do I trade you a rat whisker for 20k? I mean.. yeah. ;)

This guy scams, takes payment and does not reply to you. I had to dispute payment on paypal.

Did you discuss delivery times/process? What exactly happened? Just saying "this guy scams and doesn't reply" is a bit vague and doesn't provide much insight to what happened.

If you have any screenshots of the transaction, please post a new thread with the "SCAM" prefix and include a detailed breakdown of what happened.

Thanks.

He gave me a cell phone number to contact him, we were texting. He said he was in game ready to do trade, I paided through paypal. He says hes checking if its verified, stopped responding right after that and hasn't responded my text since lastnight. I disputed my payment on paypal and got refunded this afternoon.

he seems very suspekt and i didnt want to deal with him here is 2 pms he sent me

timbozero3 said:
wud it be cool to try out shm in grp? wanna see what he can do im looking for a lv60 asap

timbozero3 said:
id like to see him in game if possible my toon name is --- and im in wfp atm

Last edited by a moderator:
He was on, and viewing this thread earlier. Funny he has time to browse here but not to respond to you?

He's done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back