• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Accounts on Firiona Vie - New Prices (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am quiting EQ, mmos just doesnt fit in my life anymore. Everything must go, so i cant come back :)

My chars on FV are:

Level 105 Warrior- SOLD Full AA - Insane good gear from TDS raid (missing only the face slot, that are replaced with the one from COTF T2 raid) , has the best weapons in game including 2hs(blunt and slash) - Full tank augs also -Full TDS and COTF progression - (Fully unbuffed 150240 hp 100006 end 12727 AC 3819 atk) + 4m pp + extra minor items in the bag/bank - $500
On this same account i have a very strong level 50 Warrior on Lockjaw with PoSky and PoHate gear. sold

Level 105 Cleric - Full AA - 5 items from TDS, 6 from T2 COTF and the rest is from T1 COTF - Full TDS and COTF progression - $200

Level 105 Ranger - Full AA - Misc raid from COTF (including girdle of the weaponmaster) and 4 items from TDS raid including Weapons and bow - Full TDS and COTF progression - $200
On this account i have a level 50 mage on lockjaw with good gear(planar and loom)

Level 105 Bard - SOLD Full AA - Misc raid from COTF and 7 items from TDS raid (including both weapons and Tita's) - Full TDS and COTF progression - $250
On this account i have a level 50 mage with good gear on LOCKJAW

Level 105 Wizard - Full AA - Awesome DPS - 5 items from TDS raid (including weapon and fire and ice focus) and the rest the best from TDS grouping gear - Full TDS and COTF progression - $200
On this account i have a level 50 wiz with good gear (planar and loom) on LOCKJAW

Level 105 Shaman - Almost Full AA(Have all the good ones) - One weapon from TDS raid and the rest is TDS group gear - Full TDS and COTF progression - $100
On this account i have a level 50 shaman with good gear (most planar)

Will negotiate a better price on package deals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back