• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling 60 enc *VP geared, 60 Nec high end geared, 50kpp in bank, and other alts. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaesor

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys,

I've been offered a new position for work which means im out of state on a constant basis.

Thus affecting my time schedule to play eq.

I'm looking to offload these characters for some extra money.

ENC is fully decked out, with VP items, best buyable items etc.

NEC is decked out with best necro gear that is droppable with some planar gear mixed in.

Both have all spells, and can sell sep.

IF interested send me a PM and i can send u list of items in further detail.

Both skype and Paypal are on different IP addresses, and I would prefer to sell these characters to a good home, since they are decked out and have a good reputation.

Much appreciated

Your inbox is full, so I will ask here Regarding the enchanter you have for sale. Does it come with associated email, and sms not set? Doea it have epic? If so, how much are you looking for? Thanks for your time.

yes, enchanter is epiced. and comes with associate mail and sms not set

Sorry if i haven't got back to you, my email has been bombarded, so if ur still interested send me a pm if ive missed ur msg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back