• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling 4 separate accounts - all lvl 60 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Cleric/Ench/Sk/Wiz
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Selling 4 separate accounts, all very well geared. SK has VP key and Sky belt.

Refund Policy
🛎️ We can discuss
Its pretty easy. Pay a small fee (was 10 dollars when I did it), Provide copy of your DL, provide social media of some sort, verify a phone number. It took them less than 3 hours to get everything done and I was slacking with sending info.

The insurance that this offers buyers? Well, that's the ability to know exactly who fucked them over in the event of something happening during or shortly after the transaction. If you can be doxxed, you're much less likely to fuck people over.

Even with verification, as a buyer, I'd require a middleman service of some sort before spending more than 50 dollars on an item or account for someone without some positive feedback.

After getting verified maybe take some time and give some detailed info about each account. You literally put nothing for any buyer to base their buying decision off of. Just like " I have a 2018 car " . So much missing . Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back