• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling 1 lvl 60 EPIC Wizard, 4 lvl 60 Mages, 1 lvl 59 Mage and 3 lvl 60 Wizards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinlin

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Epic lvl 60 Wizard with all spells, has Carmine Robe, Head, Arms.
5 lvl 60 Mages, random assortment of clothes including 2 out of the 4 having apothic robes, all have Water Staff from Phinny.
2 lvl 60 Wizards with all spells, random assortment of clothes, all have Blue Crystal Staff from Phinny.
1 lvl 59 Wiz, random assortment of clothes, has Water Staff from Phinny (very close to 60, had one unrezed death while lvl 60 hence the lvl 59 status)

Send me PMs if you are interested and/or you need more information. I am looking for Krono for payment.

Q

lvl 59 Wiz SOLD!

Last edited:
10 Krono for Non Epic Wizards and Mages. All Wizards have Phinny Wizard staff and all Mages have Phinny Mage Staff.

20 Krono for Epic lvl 60 Wizard with all spells.

SOLDDDD! Epic lvl 60 Wizard with all spells, has Carmine Robe, Head, Arms. SOLDDDD!
5 lvl 60 Mages, random assortment of clothes including 2 out of the 4 having apothic robes, all have Water Staff from Phinny.
2 lvl 60 Wizards with all spells, random assortment of clothes, all have Blue Crystal Staff from Phinny.
1 of the lvl 60 Wizards accounts on RF has 42 Phinigel Wizard on it too...
1 lvl 59 Wiz, random assortment of clothes, has Water Staff from Phinny (very close to 60, had one unrezed death while lvl 60 hence the lvl 59 status)

Send me PMs if you are interested and/or you need more information. I am looking for Krono for payment!

Q

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back