• You've discovered EC Tunnel šŸ’µšŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸ¾ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community šŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! šŸ‘‹

Suspicious Seller @sgreen did not deliver services as promised and made unauthorized item claims - 250$ (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
sgreen
When did the issue occur?
05/25/2023
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/oakwynd-custom-character-preorder-1-spot-left-for-may-24th-200-valid-until-end-of-day-5-24.99315/
Value of property in dispute
$250
The seller has yet to start the service paid for and it has been a week since launch. In addition to not starting the service, they claimed multiple items that were one time use on the account without consulting with me at all.

The seller has yet to get back to me after I had requested a refund + threatened a report.

ordered 1-50 power level messaged to see how things were going yesterday with no response. Logged account in this morning toon is sitting at level 20. Still no response from sgreen. Request refund here and on PayPal no response yet. I have used services in the past with sgreen without issue so Iā€™m sure somethingā€™s up in her real world. Will update if/when I hear from sgreen.

I too have had the same experience and it seems this morning 3 other people left similar feedback. Looks like a cash grab at this point. First bad transaction I have had on this site.

Still no response - As I no longer need the service, if sgreen gives out refunds by today I will refute. At this time, I have filed a claim with Paypal.

nearly same time as last year,

@Diamond Krono you've talked to him several times, any idea?
I was not aware he was selling any services. If he did mention it to me which I don't think he did, it would be on this site. I don't remember which account he is on discord and have not talked with him outside of ectunnel in quite some time. The last time I had a chat with him outside of a few days ago was the last time this same instance occurred.

Last edited:
I can not find any information on his Discord but I did see his verification was texted and they responded to that last time. It mentioned in the thread to me that they needed to replace a couple laptops. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt as to why there has been no contact since everyone filed a complaint. Either way, like most here I have done everything I can. Going to take the L and just not use these types of services in the future.

Alright, closing this one up. If anyone scammed needs information to pursue legal action, pm me.

Game Master Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

Maybe because before this happened he had a good track record and getting the benefit of the doubt?

Claiming one time claimable items that have been sitting for years without permission and ghosting 5 or more people on their order equals benefit of the doubt? They scammed over a thousand dollars and definitely should be banned.

Maybe because before this happened he had a good track record and getting the benefit of the doubt?
he dont have a good track record he did the same thing last year and was not banned then and not banned now , im seriously confused.

I felt the same way when @Marryme was suspended and not banned after he scammed me on multiple accounts. RedBot can speak to it more but the current process is that a suspension is handed out to give the user a chance to appeal and make things right.
MarryMe said that he would compensate and then ghosted. His profile says "BANNED JERK" now and his title has been changed to "not good" which makes the Top Traders list kinda funny.

The suspension was for 30 points. As you can see in the warning point guide, this means it's permanent.

I've info-dumped to everyone who's PM'ed me.

A user suspended for more than two weeks may log in and post in an appeals forum, nothing else. If you'd rather see the word "banned" under his name I can do that, but it functionally changes nothing.

Last edited:
It does highlight that, while feedback is king, anybody is capable of falling from grace. Verification matters!
Semi-related but can titles be bbcode formatted?

Banning someone does not allow for future reparations to be made should change of heart occur or financial difficulty cease.
Suspension until paid back is essentially a ban, but its worse because they must go through the big red man and recoup the debt owed to customers to reactivate their account. šŸ˜…
oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sgreen may very well end up paying back his debt to customers, a similar situation like this occurred in his hands a while back.
Crossing fingers for that,

~Diamond šŸ’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back