• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam Seller Para did not deliver after payment sent (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Para
When did the issue occur?
June 1, 2023
Value of property in dispute
$200
After deciding to buy his Monk and Bard I sent payment via Paypal FNF. He then sends 2 information one is working but the other one is not, after checking, it showed it was his Warrior so i told that to him, he then gave a working Monk account, then suddenly he accuses me of changing his warrior password and took away all the accounts and secured everything. Did not respond to my messages and did not return my money. I have history of everything.

Oh this don’t look good, I bought his bard yesterday, everything was has he stated with it. And I am still able to login this morning. hope you get everything sorted

This is what he said awhile ago about that bard.

IMG_2643.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i gave correct information to this guy and the passwords are changed now so i dont know what the problem is, i can no longer access ethier one

this is what exactly happened

After i sent payment, he gave 2 accounts including emails, Supposedly for the monk and the bard. When i access the monk it was a warrior so i told him that. He then gave the monk and i was able to access it. Then i tried the bard and its not working. Then he accused me of changing the warrior password when i did not. Then all of a sudden the monk is not working either and a mobile security was installed. I message him many times to resolve and even gave him almost a day to make things right. I have the whole ectunnel conversation history to back up my claim and the supposed original email when its actually not since i saw the daybreak emails of change in account emails.

Florida scammer: Brandon Leigh Barfield
Age 35 years old
Born October 1987

@Para
@Bloodties
@Wolf
@Evolution
@Faceless
@Dune
@Bloodfrenzy
@Dakkor
@Grimreaper

Will sometimes pose as an older woman, "Anna Lee Waltman"

3920 Cedar Bluff Rd
Panama City, FL 32409
(850) 348-1822

If you've been scammed by this person and are pursuing legal action, please let me know. It would not be their first run in with the law, I have documents and more details to provide.

Last edited:
I won’t post anything direct. But he’s got plenty of info online through paid databases for those seeking to pursue action.

Buy the 3 day trial - run info - print - cancel trial. Easy way to pull info for about $3. Just make sure you get it cancelled before even closing the browser to avoid the actual fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back