• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scammer alert (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggadude

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just got scammed by Bottlebread.. I've recently bought 150k worth of plat of him only to have my account be banned right after the cash stopped pending from my bank account(which was 3 days later).

Sounds like a lot of plat changed hands quickly instead of an account sale. Next time don't hand over a bunch of plat because that shit is easily traceable.

yea not suprised your account got banned for the plat trade. Trading 150k plat at once, raises huge flags for GM's, usually automatic ban within 24hrs. Sooo tbh it was your fault you got banned.

- - - Updated - - -

yea not suprised your account got banned for the plat trade. Trading 150k plat at once, raises huge flags for GM's, usually automatic ban within 24hrs. Sooo tbh it was your fault you got banned.

I imagine the seller was also aware of this, though.

Yup. The p99 gm's shot themselves in the foot, WHO CARES about rmt as long as someone isn't making it a career, but rogean is seriously the biggest and dumbest idiot I've seen. Just my opinion though. Id go to progression servers and just vote no during the votes, that's what I do :)

They seriously have nothing better to do than to sit and monitor their servers allllll day, sorry you got banned, welcome to progression! :)

Yup. The p99 gm's shot themselves in the foot, WHO CARES about rmt as long as someone isn't making it a career, but rogean is seriously the biggest and dumbest idiot I've seen. Just my opinion though. Id go to progression servers and just vote no during the votes, that's what I do :)

They seriously have nothing better to do than to sit and monitor their servers allllll day, sorry you got banned, welcome to progression! :)
Eh -= if you cut them in on it, you can get by ;)

Bunch of guys that have no power in their real lives, and have to have control of something and be mean with it. I guess we should be thankful they didn't become serial killers or something, it's always the profile on Criminal Minds!! lol

This isn't specific to p99, it's a problem with all emu servers in all MMO's. Emu GM's get too caught up in player drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back