• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scammed for 80$.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatfatwomen88

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy said he was willing to sell me 40k at a 2:1k ratio....

I did the transaction within 15 minutes around 4pm HST over an hour later and still no response after about 3 or 4 emails from him asking me if i had completed the transaction

We were suppose to me up in EC at T1, He said he was there waiting for me. took me a bit to start the transaction but have not heard anything from him yet.

HE told me this....

"Alright sorry was doing the dinner thing. Head to T1 and let me know ur char name here. I'm there ill hand to you when i verify everything went smoothe. [email protected] = paypal. Please put in notes " For Virtual Goods". "

Followed by 3 posts just making sure he could contact me in game and making sure i completed the transaction on paypal....

Just be careful for this guy.... I figured he would be alright after seeing he made a few other transactions it looks like on here.

Guy said he was willing to sell me 40k at a 2:1k ratio....

I did the transaction within 15 minutes around 4pm HST over an hour later and still no response after about 3 or 4 emails from him asking me if i had completed the transaction

We were suppose to me up in EC at T1, He said he was there waiting for me. took me a bit to start the transaction but have not heard anything from him yet.

HE told me this....

"Alright sorry was doing the dinner thing. Head to T1 and let me know ur char name here. I'm there ill hand to you when i verify everything went smoothe. [email protected] = paypal. Please put in notes " For Virtual Goods". "

Followed by 3 posts just making sure he could contact me in game and making sure i completed the transaction on paypal....

Just be careful for this guy.... I figured he would be alright after seeing he made a few other transactions it looks like on here.

Please share this information. This would help the community a great deal!!!

sorry i been busy with work the past few days.... Here is an updated message from him

Sorry I had to do what I did I admit to it no reason to say why other than life being terrible right now and I wanted to make Christmas right for someone.

I apologize and I hope in time karma gets me back in the future.

Or I hope I can pay you back as soon as possible. Can you E-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you.

his user name is frozenkicksp99

never got a in game name besides from a trash level 1

here is his most recent faggotry quote....

adding one more message i received from him in bold

Sorry that I did this. It involved Christmas I dont expect you to have any pity just allow me to pay it back as soon as I can. If you want to get my banned on here I understand but be sure to email me so I know how to get in touch with you.

Thanks.

this guy is a giant faggot who deserves death

So it sucks for me to say, this same guy got me as well, for $125. He acted like he was desperate to afford heating oil to keep his family warm and was willing to let an account go for cheap just to unload it. Tricked me good. A quick google search revealed this thread.

Be more careful than me people!

lol if someone sold me a acount on p99 and tookit back I'd just petition the shit out of it so they lose it too. we both lose... but honestly if u buy an account and dont get the emu password and change the email during the trade thats kinda on you...
But in the end still a low life scammer.

First I did petition. Account should be banned. 2nd I did get e mail with account, set it to my e mails address, and sms was not set. I then set it. A week later, I get an e mail stating that my recovery e mail had been changed. (that was from gmail on the account assoc. with toon) so he must have someway had something set to then be able to change the e mail back to him. Regardless, keep an eye out for the name Leighton.

Buying account from less feedback user is somewhat risky. Even you have sqa, seller still be able to revert the account back via SOE/DBG.
Unless u xfer the toon it to your own account.
sorry to hear that, and good luck.

Got me too for $60

Friend and family gift on paypal means you have no safety if something goes wrong.

His paypal address he gave me was [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

paypal name to watch for is James Flore. Dot not send money to this scammer pos.

Someone making account in like oct,nov,dec, jan is a HUGE red flag. Should always make newer accounts go first regardless of what they say, or find a reputable middle man. Giving these people money is what keeps them coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back