• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

scammed alert (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey guys I got scammed of 300 dollars usd.
name: Bobby ruddin
[email protected]
Monopolize
He sent me a private message on redguides stating he had the fungi, t staff and 30k for me and we were talking for a few days, working out a price and we both finally came to an agreement of 300 usd because I was also going to buy a plvl off him after first transaction, the first day he mucked me around d made me wait for 5 hours the saying sorry but I've had a rough day plvl ing and getting Dced and the said I'll do it first this morning, I'll xfer it all over and we will do the trade, so he contacts me this morning and we go ahead with everything and said I won't do anything in game until I send the money, so I sent the money and have been waiting now for a bit over 2 hours, I send him messages but he does not reply note in game

I was also in negotiations to buy a fungi from monopolize. We settled on $160 and he suggested we skype before and during the transaction. Due to an unpredictable and brutal work schedule it's often difficult for me to line up these transactions. We kept contacting each other but missing each other for a few days. Funally, I was able to line up a time when we both were on. I tried to skype call him but he didn't answer. He texted me that he was in the middle of a PL and couldn't do it right now. I told him I could wait about 2 hours. He said he didn't think he was going to be able to make it in that time.

That made me think he either 1. Didn't really care about this transaction which seemed odd since we spent days trying to meet up. Or 2. He was hoping i'd say, "Well forget about skype i'll just send the money and you can hop in real quick for the trade." Which wasn't going to happen.

Either way, I just stopped dealing with him after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back