• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam Alert (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hekkatekka

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry man, tried warning you guys in his last thread. A lot of stuff didnt add up. He had a lot of high end stuff that people covet, but did not take the time to get himself verified. With only one fishy feedback, it makes things really tough to do business with him.

Once again, sorry Man.

I was the one who left feedback, I did purchase something from this guy. I did have to pay via western union, and it was a pain in my ass, but I did it hesitantly. Within 30 minutes the info was sent to me and everything checked out exactly how he described. So the deal was done, clean and smooth, and I left feedback for him. I am truly sorry that this guy has ripped you off.
Him and I talked on the phone at least 10 times he appeared very legit and forthcoming with how it would all work. ( I cross referenced his number with his location so I have a good idea on exactly where he is, I do this to protect myself against a possible scam I don't screw around when it comes to money and always protect myself or at least have a means of retribution)

I did speak to him last night about it and he explained to me that this was a guy he knew trying to tarnish his name, and that he still had the stone and fungi for sale ?

All I know is that so for what I purchased appears legit and smooth, Please PM me. I would like to chat in confidence, see if I can help.

OG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back