• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Miscellaneous Reposting from previous thread (1 Viewer)

wares2good

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Everquestmadesimple
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/selling-all-classes-level-50.77470/
Value of property in dispute
Reposting what I had posted in the other thread. This is also from green p99

"Same thing happened to me with the RMT ban wave few days ago. Purchased a druid account from user "Everquestmadesimple" late July. I Had the account for barely 3 weeks and it got smacked for RMT. I had hardly used the account since I bought it maybe a few times just to farm some plat and items which were all still on the account nothing had been transferred to any other chars or accounts I own. I used VPN everytime I logged into it and used the same VPN location the seller claimed to have been using with the account. "

View attachment 18807

this was the first and only account ive ever bought in over 9 years playing on the server and got burned in under 3 weeks after buying it. Not gonna do it again. Because even when the trade seems legit you cant trust that the seller didnt use the account hes selling to RMT with because it dont matter to him once he gets rid of it and it gets banned later. Not only that they gouge you on the price on something they know is worthless. Its down right criminal tbh.

p99 is a never ending issue....they ban accounts for any odd looking thing from more then one ip logging in...to you are acting different then before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back