• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report issues with the major site upgrade here (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
Please report any issues you're having with the new site.

Known issues:
  • The last 24 hours of posts and private messages are gone and will not be restored, as per the notice yesterday.
  • Feeback invisibility / privacy toggle needs to be placed somewhere that makes sense
  • Auto-bump threads need to be restored
  • Entire WoW section needs a facelift / functionality change
  • Features for Premium and Registered users need to be modified
  • Feature list for premium/verified users needs updating
  • "My Threads" button
  • Make filter easier to access on mobile
  • Fix banned-banner grouping issue
  • Add "Prefer not to say" in server filter option
  • Fix bump thread issues
  • Fix thread per day issues
  • Display feedback scores on mobile
  • adjust timer limit
  • Return the "ban thread" so everyone knows why and when a user is banned.

Last edited:
More known issues:
  • Unable to view the number of least or most views on a given thread anymore.
  • Can't view the Most Followed anymore under the Member section now.
  • Can't view the number count of followers on a member's profile About section any longer.
  • Doesn't display the exact number of views a post on a thread gets anymore when the views go over 1k. (Edit: Clarified)

Last edited:
I am not getting emails pushed to me once someone reply to a conversations and I couldn't find an option to turn this on if possible -- will probably miss sales because of this.

Missing the "My threads" feature at the top of forums, was using this one heavily. Also the bump thread feature at the top of forums was something I was using a lot -- being at the bottom of the thread is really annoying if you have a lot of replies on it.

Not seeings people feedbacks if youre not in a conversations with them -- mildly annoying.

Thanks for all the work and this new sites looks really good. Good job.

I was wondering why my posts from the old forum did not carry over, namely just my WTS Krono post. I checked and did not see them, if you guys can help me I would appreciate it. =)

I was wondering why my posts from the old forum did not carry over, namely just my WTS Krono post. I checked and did not see them, if you guys can help me I would appreciate it. =)
Same thing happened to me. You got to bump them again. Go to your profile click the 'Find' drop down menu and choose 'Find all threads by Augmentor' and search through your threads for the ones you want to bump.

Filters for servers are not working properly. For example, when I click an icon for a server (such as Selos) to see all listings on that server, it tells me there is no filter applied, and nothing is displayed.

This is the workflow I have used for a long time... I would imagine people aren't going to scroll through one long list of items to find what they are looking for.

-Add trade warning for non verified users.

added

I dont like how big the graphics are and it feels unwieldy it also looks really busy and its confusing to the brain

I just removed buttons and footers from the forum listings, does that help?

can't see how much feedback someone has anymore publically on their postings. would be cool to see that in place again

fixed

More known issues:
  • Unable to view the number of least or most views on a given thread anymore.
  • Can't view the Most Followed anymore under the Member section now.
  • Can't view the number count of followers on a member's profile About section any longer.
  • Doesn't display the exact number of views a post on a thread gets anymore when the views go over 1k. (Edit: Clarified)

1) should still work, you can filter for views. 2) Added follower stats. 3) added. 4) just curious, why is that important to you? I can change it.

I am not getting emails pushed to me once someone reply to a conversations and I couldn't find an option to turn this on if possible -- will probably miss sales because of this.

Missing the "My threads" feature at the top of forums, was using this one heavily. Also the bump thread feature at the top of forums was something I was using a lot -- being at the bottom of the thread is really annoying if you have a lot of replies on it.

Not seeings people feedbacks if youre not in a conversations with them -- mildly annoying.

Thanks for all the work and this new sites looks really good. Good job.

1) emails are only sent once per unread conversation. e.g. if someone replies to an unread conversation 5 times, you'll get an email for the first one only. If you read the thread, and they reply again after that, you'll get another email. This is how the site worked before as well. I can make this optional if it's important to you.

2) I miss it too. Added to the to-do list.

3) fixed.

4) Thanks!

Mobile has the filter all the way at the bottom of the page and filter by server doesn't seem to properly work.

Filtering is a big part of this site, added that to the to-do list.

Filters for servers are not working properly. For example, when I click an icon for a server (such as Selos) to see all listings on that server, it tells me there is no filter applied, and nothing is displayed.

This is the workflow I have used for a long time... I would imagine people aren't going to scroll through one long list of items to find what they are looking for.

Fixed

Hello,

Regarding the pushing of emails -- I used to get a new email everytime someone replied to a conversation(anyone that wasn't me) on the old site. This was crucial on keeping up with conversations for me. Lots of people message a couple hours after the fact and it was the only way for me to deal with these people, I cannot look at this website all the time nor can I read the 30 seconds desktop push notifications on time all the time.

As of now, I am not getting emails after I read the conversations. This feature as you are describing isnt working for me, I am pretty dilligent about reading messages and I can assure you that I am not getting emails after I read messages.

Hello,

Regarding the pushing of emails -- I used to get a new email everytime someone replied to a conversation(anyone that wasn't me) on the old site. This was crucial on keeping up with conversations for me. Lots of people message a couple hours after the fact and it was the only way for me to deal with these people, I cannot look at this website all the time nor can I read the 30 seconds desktop push notifications on time all the time.

As of now, I am not getting emails after I read the conversations. This feature as you are describing isnt working for me, I am pretty dilligent about reading messages and I can assure you that I am not getting emails after I read messages.
Would you mind testing this feature with me? Starting a conversation with you now.

Thanks for all the support!

Another issue:
It appears many members' recent feedback count within at least the last 2 months isn't being accounted for and displaying. Some members appear to have their feedback displaying correctly on posts, but not on their profile's 'Feedback Stats' as the 'Total Feedback Score' doesn't equal the Positive+Negative+Neutral as it should. My feedback total, for example, should be 199 not 128.

To answer your question:

Doesn't display the exact number of views a post on a thread gets anymore when the views go over 1k. (Edit: Clarified)

4) just curious, why is that important to you? I can change it.

Helps me gauge the traffic/attention a post is getting. It also gives buyer and sellers help when deciding and differentiating who to choose to interact, trade, and message with first.

Last edited:
Guys what the f is going on. You basically changed the entire interface. You even changed the way everything works. Why? Now I have to relearn everything? where the hell is the auto bump feature? I am unfamiliar with everything and all my posts got taken down but no one told me I needed to bump them to post onto new site? No Wonder I havent been getting PMs for work... pretty upset right now at myself for not noticing this entire time.

Make a guide or something please.

This is silly though that I now no longer how to use a site I have been using for 4+ years.

Also the way you things spaced is just way too much space. shorten it up tighten it up make it look crisp a lot of screen is just empty the way you have it now

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support!

Another issue:
It appears many members' recent feedback count within at least the last 2 months isn't being accounted for and displaying. Some members appear to have their feedback displaying correctly on posts, but not on their profile's 'Feedback Stats' as the 'Total Feedback Score' doesn't equal the Positive+Negative+Neutral as it should. My feedback total, for example, should be 199 not 128.

Feedback is only counted if unique, you have a lot of repeat customers (a great thing!) but they only count once. This is how eBay works.

Adding your display request to the list.

Speaking of feedback... I'm not seeing feedback numbers within posts on mobile.
added to the list

Guys what the f is going on. You basically changed the entire interface. You even changed the way everything works. Why? Now I have to relearn everything? where the hell is the auto bump feature? I am unfamiliar with everything and all my posts got taken down but no one told me I needed to bump them to post onto new site? No Wonder I havent been getting PMs for work... pretty upset right now at myself for not noticing this entire time.

Make a guide or something please.

This is silly though that I now no longer how to use a site I have been using for 4+ years.

Also the way you things spaced is just way too much space. shorten it up tighten it up make it look crisp a lot of screen is just empty the way you have it now

Fixed the bump issue, auto-bump is back babyyy

The upgrade was needed as our software was becoming out of date, which leads to security issues. It will take months to reach the level of polish that the old site had :( You can help by letting me know what specific changes and features you need to <3 the site again.

The feedback boxes under someone's avatar in threads needs sized up big time. I now have to Windows magnify just to read them, in both light/dark mode, whereas before the site upgrade they were easily legible.

The feedback boxes under someone's avatar in threads needs sized up big time. I now have to Windows magnify just to read them, in both light/dark mode, whereas before the site upgrade they were easily legible.

Fixed, thanks for the report!

I still can't change anything on my account sales post. Every time I try to adjust a price it says "oops something went wrong".
Not being able to adjust my prices etc is costing me sales.

More major issues:

1)
Since the new forum I'm notified twice for received feedback. Once, for the feedback alert and, twice from a message/pm that is sent.

2)
Three inconsistencies exist with feedback now.

The feedback control method varies between users. Some users have ebay/unique feedback only, some have the old forum feedback way, and some have a mix.

I'll elaborate.

I, for example, only have ebay feedback showing both on my Profile's 'Feedback Stats' section and on my posts. My profile displays the 'Total Feedback Score' as ebay and the 'Positive feedback' as ebay, whereas others don't.

Some have both ebay and non-ebay still being displayed as calculated together.

Others have ebay shown on their posts and their profiles's 'Feedback Stats' 'Total feedback score' (just like mine), but the Positive/Negative/Neutral feedback sections actually gives the correct total between them all.

3)
I can't post a reply on my own thread. It says I can post in 144 hours but that never changes.

4)
Fixed the bump issue, auto-bump is back babyyy
Actually, I was locked out from being able to bump my threads for longer than 24 hours since the new bump system was incorporated.

Last edited:
More major issues:

1)
Since the new forum I'm notified twice for received feedback. Once, for the feedback alert and, twice from a message/pm that is sent.

2)
Three inconsistencies exist with feedback now.

The feedback control method varies between users. Some users have ebay/unique feedback only, some have the old forum feedback way, and some have a mix.

I'll elaborate.

I, for example, only have ebay feedback showing both on my Profile's 'Feedback Stats' section and on my posts. My profile displays the 'Total Feedback Score' as ebay and the 'Positive feedback' as ebay, whereas others don't.

Some have both ebay and non-ebay still being displayed as calculated together.

Others have ebay shown on their posts and their profiles's 'Feedback Stats' 'Total feedback score' (just like mine), but the Positive/Negative/Neutral feedback sections actually gives the correct total between them all.

3)
I can't post a reply on my own thread. It says I can post in 144 hours but that never changes.

4)

Actually, I was locked out from being able to bump my threads for longer than 24 hours since the new bump system was incorporated.

1) Adjusted defaults. You can set your notification preferences here:
https://ectunnel.com/community/feedback/preferences

2) Can you link me to examples of the users who don't have ebay "unique" ratings? You can do this privately if you prefer.

3) The reply-timer is not a countdown, you have to wait 144 hours. Adjusted phrasing.

4) How many hours do you have to wait before bumps? Can you take a screenshot?

I still can't change anything on my account sales post. Every time I try to adjust a price it says "oops something went wrong".
Not being able to adjust my prices etc is costing me sales.

Can you link me the post? And may I have permission to log on your account and test?

Thanks for the new feedback preferences!!

2) Can you link me to examples of the users who don't have ebay "unique" ratings? You can do this privately if you prefer.

Sorry, no, won't be able to do that.

4) How many hours do you have to wait before bumps? Can you take a screenshot?

Edit: Actually, I'm still looking into this. If I don't reply about this in a few days consider it not an issue. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

not receiving push notifications nor receiving any emails since today's site update.

Thank you and @Buy for reporting, sorry if I caused issues with your customers. Please direct their anger towards me!

I've removed the "email limiter" feature - it's going to take a lot more work than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back