• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Redguides policy when GMs ban accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
  • We currently don't ban sellers or re-sellers for the actions of GMs, unless they were being malicious.

• We won't remove feedback regarding bans, unless agreed upon by both parties.

• If services were not rendered, a refund should be sent to the buyer.

Any questions, ideas, complaints? Our goal is to be fair to both sides.

• We currently don't ban sellers or re-sellers for the actions of GMs, unless they were being malicious.

• We won't remove feedback regarding bans, unless agreed upon by both parties.

• If services were not rendered, a refund should be sent to the buyer.

Any questions, ideas, complaints? Our goal is to be fair to both sides.

Thank you very much Redbot for taking the time to post this and keeping this site going strong!

The situation this post seems to be directed at the mess Tecnotic has created for himself unfortunately.

It is a very sticky situation because Tecnotic was irresponsible almost to the point of malice (key broadcasting across ~18 characters on Phinny) and even if he didn't get a GM ban, he was already over his "guaranteed" date for delivering the characters. This means it had already fallen under the "services were not rendered" and now that the ban happened, the date is pushed out indefinitely.

Though I believe any dispute to this particular IP ban is futile, I think we need to give him a few days to, at least, attempt to get the ban lifted and let things sink in. After that, refunds should be sent for services not rendered. Right now, I would like to see Tecnotic state what his plan is going forward if the IP ban stands. I believe refunds for the accounts he was currently working on should be in his plan (again, assuming the IP ban stands).

Last edited:
hey red , thanks for the reminder ,

I did not use his services , but sold my epic cleric to him on saturday 200 $ (only login and password ) and he told me he would send the other 200 $ to get all info and become the original owner in 3 or 4 days (wednesday max )
He used my cleric so the account got banned as well and still don't have the 200 $ left ... i got all skypes messages to prove it , but will wait for him to answer before taking any further actions

However i feel really bad for customers too and i hope he will atleast refund everyone if Nothing else can be done

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back