• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Suspicious Reach Gaming Did not do work as offered ... ghosted (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Reach Gaming
When did the issue occur?
started 2/27 - final login pre April 1st ghosted since april 3
Link to transaction thread
🔌 FV / EM / Bristle / Bertox / Drin / Xegony / CT⭐1-120 and AA Powerleveling, Paragons, Gear + More 💥 Lightning Fast ⚡ Best Price 🏅 Verified Seller
Value of property in dispute
13 Krono

🔌 FV / EM / Bristle / Bertox / Drin / Xegony / CT⭐1-120 and AA Powerleveling, Paragons, Gear + More 💥 Lightning Fast ⚡ Best Price 🏅 Verified Seller​

Long emails but agreed on Feb 27 to max aa's for 13 krono as of April 15 did about 15k no activity for misc issues on his end. then ghosted me as of Mar 8th only completed 3k AA on Mar 14th 5k AA
(anniversary exp bonus remember) March 23 reported 10k AA as of April 1st was at 15k AA have not seen toon online NOR has Reach Gaming reached out, wasn't logged in for a few days 2 from Apr 1-3rs
All the dates are from the PM's and have not contacted me nor logged on account since so here I am, 13 krono down for NOT max but only 15k AA while under ann bonue exp

Hello! This is totally my bad. I had a massive family emergency and have been completely swamped by it. I will be processing a full refund to him tonight in the amount of 13 Krono, and of course he can keep the AAs we did get on his toon. Big apologies to you @tslsmok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back