• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire ragefire's bazaar rage (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
1k for 4 kronor? Wow people are doing that? Such a rip off lol, I traded a kronor for 1k and traded 1 kronor for a dj ring, if you can get 4 krono for 1k good luck to you let me know who they are so I can make a big profit my self

Re: plat for krono

I sold Krono for 700pp each last night in a matter of minutes. Feel free to hop on and send a tell to the /auction channel instead of doing this one-sided trade!

Re: High End Ragefire Items

First of all, just a little help on your prices. You say looking for offers in the $XXX, meaning hundreds. It's not going to happen my friend.

1) SSOY sells for 2 Krono which is = 1k to 1.2k PP (or 20 bucks in real money)

2) FBSS sells for 3 (maybe 4 to the right buyer) Krono

and so on. Nothing you have is worth anything close to XXX. You should be looking for offers in the $XX for this stuff if you actually want someone to buy it.

I highly recommend you trade it for Krono, as the price people pay in plat for Krono literally is going up daily. 2 days ago it was 400 / 500. Yesterday tons of people were paying 650 / 700 ea.

I'm sure today we'll see people offering 800. The price of those fairly easy to obtain items won't go up though.

Re: Ragefire Plat - $4 per 100pp

Do you have kronos for sale for $8 and are advertising in my thread?

Are you willing to buy kronos for 700pp and not understand what I'm selling?

Not sure if you're just trolling or not able to read english well.

Evercheater you were just in another thread bullshitting about prices then you make a 4$ 100pp post. Fuck out of here. Lol

Well, to the first reply, it doesn't even seem that you know what a 'krono' is. You're constantly calling them kronors without fail. I highly doubt anyone gave you 1k for one. The current going rate is 500 (some times 600 to 650 to desperate buyers). I've purchased plenty of them for 350 to 400 plat yesterday without trying too hard.

I wouldn't believe anything Pandemonium says, seen him trolling threads with nonsense. People ASK 700 for kronos but they're too available for much less so people don't actually pay that at this point. Maybe soon but I was in auction channel and commonlands all day yesterday and I can assure you that Pandemonium is full of shit.

Evercheater you were just in another thread bullshitting about prices then you make a 4$ 100pp post. Fuck out of here. Lol

Fuck you, there's quite a bit of difference between trolling me over a couple dollars for inflated krono price trolling and someone asking hundreds of dollars for a 20 dollar item. fuck face.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Funny, this fuck tard just posted in my sales thread that kronos are only worth $8.

He's a troll - don't do business with him, very risky.

Re: WTB Krono! 10$ each, looking for 2 or 3

Yes. The guy who is selling plat for 4$ for 100p says im risky. I have gotten 3 tells saying 8$ per from people looking to sell me more, which I am buying up.

Stay bad evercheater, ripping people off on the forums.

Yes, I have sold some for 700, and also replied to the people who said "WTB Kronos - 650 per" and sold to them as well.

Lets keep in mind Evercheater is selling plat for money, 4$ can get you 100pp.

Or, buy a Krono (between 8$ or 10$ if you need it asap) and get 600pp within seconds. Stay bad evercheater, keep calling me a troll, all Im doing is selling Krono in game for plat, not sure how thats a troll. But, for a good read, take a look at evercheater's language in his own thread... thats the high IQ seller you're dealing with :)

Yes, I have sold some for 700, and also replied to the people who said "WTB Kronos - 650 per" and sold to them as well.

Lets keep in mind Evercheater is selling plat for money, 4$ can get you 100pp.

Or, buy a Krono (between 8$ or 10$ if you need it asap) and get 600pp within seconds. Stay bad evercheater, keep calling me a troll, all Im doing is selling Krono in game for plat, not sure how thats a troll. But, for a good read, take a look at evercheater's language in his own thread... thats the high IQ seller you're dealing with :)

Pandemonium you were just in another thread bullshitting about prices then you make another post. Fuck out of here. Lol

Ripoff attempt? I set a price I would sell plat for (which is cheaper than anyone else so far). You don't like it so you start trolling my thread. No one is forcing you to buy from me but instead of moving on you try to troll the thread and list fake inflated prices making it seem as bad as possible.

Fuck out of here. Lol

Fuck you, there's quite a bit of difference between trolling me over a couple dollars for inflated krono price trolling and someone asking hundreds of dollars for a 20 dollar item. fuck face.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Yes, Im the one who is the 11 year old. You have such a big vocab! (vocab is slang for vocabulary!)

Using the highest possible price you can for the krono (people were not paying 700pp for them, you're a liar I was buy and selling them all day yesterday) and the lowest possible price for buying kronos (as you have a thread up now that you're buying them for more than that). I doubt you could even possibly look like more of an asshat. You contradict yourself kid.

Jesus christ. I sold two for 700, bought more for 500p, sold those for 650 each. Also, I have messages in my inbox RIGHT NOW with reputable sellers asking for 8$ per Krono, minimum order of one.

You might be a complete retard =/ Also, my thread was from yesterday because I wanted them that night, which I got, and sold within minutes of receiving.

Good game, little buddy!

Yes, look at all of your threads full of immaturity and insults. Anyone who does business with you is asking for trouble. You're clearly not even old enough to own a PayPal account.

To top if off, you randomly trolled me to start with (I don't know you, never did business with you before) simply because you didn't like a price I was selling my plat for.

Clearly you're unstable, very young and you lie constantly. You = High risk transaction kiddo.

Jesus christ. I sold two for 700, bought more for 500p, sold those for 650 each. Also, I have messages in my inbox RIGHT NOW with reputable sellers asking for 8$ per Krono, minimum order of one.

You might be a complete retard =/ Also, my thread was from yesterday because I wanted them that night, which I got, and sold within minutes of receiving.

Good game, little buddy!

Eh huh, sure. You've already lied multiple times here and been caught. No point in continuing to feed your troll mouth with more text. Hopefully mods ban you for trolling, making bigot insults and just being and over all douche bag.

You are legitimately the most bi-polar person I have ever conversed with. You might need your doctors to up your dosage, because you are all over the place emotionally.

Keep trying to sell 100pp for 4$. Im guessing youre hurting for money.

Trolling for saying that Kronos goes for 8$-10$ and is sold in-game for 700plat?
Bigot for calling you autistic for being autistic?
Douchebag for questioning why someone would pay 4$ for 100p, when they could pay 8$-10$ for 700p?

Everyday must be a struggle in your world :(

Keep trying to buy more krono after stating multiple times that you have been flipping them for big profit.

Why would someone that is flipping krono as you state need to buy more? Seems like you'd be able to keep building them up without spending more money. Unless of course you're full of shit... hmmmmm

Youre oddly attracted to me. This might be an early indicator of a stalker. Stay on your meds please, you bi-polar weirdo

The guy that's supposedly flipping krono for big profits, yet needs to buy them here. Ya, you seem legit....

What ever you say there you big plat hustler you! When are you releasing your guide on how to con people in to paying top dollar for krono and how to convince people you're buying from to sell them for far less. I can't wait!

Way to avoid my points. Cant even attempt to answer them? How does selling 2 krono, buying 2 more with plat, and selling them for plat make me "not legit".... Are you 14?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back