• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire Velious Armor MQ's and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Hello, feel free to check out my profile at playerauctions.com name is also Choz there. I have an insane amount of sales and flawless feedback. My goal is to obtain exactly what you want in a timely manner.

I remade a new thread to let everyone know I am now MQ'ing ALL Thurg armor from kael. I can provide the gem or you can to discount the deal. Contact now to setup your amazing set of Velious armor!

Also let me know if there are any items or quests you need me to get done. For the right price, I will do almost anything haha ;P

I also have a PL thread here that you can check out http://www.redguides.com/forums/sho...Amazing-40-60-PL-s-Cheap!?p=266214#post266214

The PL sales require account info to toons on Ragefire server. I can pl from 0 all the way up to 60. Contact me to discuss exact time frames on the leveling you would like.

I can also do a whole group of 6 toons for you if requested!

Right now 40-60 has great deals. Contact to discuss prices. We are talking 10-75 dollars depending on the level range.

I also sell kronos/plat across all servers in Everquest and Everquest 2.

We can deal through playerauctions for 100% safe sales or if you trust the fact that I have been selling for years, we can go direct gifting on paypal. My rep is everything and I pride my quality of service.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back