• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire top Warrior on server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am auctioning the #1 warrior on the server in statistics. He is in full raid gear including a Blade of Carnage, and 4 primal weapons. There is nothing else on the account of note. And will take serious inquiries only. I will only send links to mains with GUILDTAGS in game. if you are interested, please get in contact with me.. Thank you for your time.

Pretty sure this is a scam. I know the top geared Warrior and he says this isn't him. Buyer beware.

Krazywood, you double posted and you are making demands. You are also advertising a high end toon.
If you don't get Verified on Redguides, you probably will not be happy with the quality of buyer you get.
Most guys on here who know what they are doing , may be apprehensive in buying your account.
Until you spend the measly $10 and get verified by the admins on Redguides.

Only one guild on Ragefire killed any Warders - and no one in that guild has 4 or more primals. And im quite sure there isnt even a character in that guild with more than 4 in a mixture of ancient prismatic and primal weapons.

So what is the current offer at regarding this warrior? Also are you willing due to the feedback related issue to complete this on Playerauctions.com or to get verified via redguides for further security purposes? Are you willing to let a red guides admin possibly inspect the warrior to verify the legitimacy of this sale? With being able to prove not log onto a level 1 warrior and send tells it will help you alot.

I will indeed allow a red guides admin to inspect the warrior to show it is legit. I will also look into becoming verified. I apologize guys this is the first time I have auctioned a character on this site, therefore I am not really sure what is expected =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back