• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Quitting EQ - It's been fun. 20+ RoS geared accounts. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Level
Race
Null
Class
Null
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
It's been a long time coming but i'm totally happy with how things have gone. I've played EQ from Beta until now and had a lot of good times. I simply am too busy with real life and not all that interested in the game anymore.

As far as the accounts go I would like to sell them as a package.

RoS Raid Geared 100%:
Paladin
SK
Warrior x2
Rogue
Ranger

The rest of the accounts are in the previous expansion raid gear with the mages in some TBM raid gear mixed in unless noted.

20 Mages - Using a mix of RoS -> TBM ears I will have to go back and check how many of what.
EDIT: There are 5 RoS Ears and 12 EoK ears.
5 Bards - RoS + Diamond weapons , EoK Arms/Legs
10 Wizards - Mix of RoS -> TBM 2handers
10 Clerics - RoS Arms
20 Zerkers - Using RoS Arms,Legs,Weapons
5 Druids

I currently have 21 Diamonds not in use and 15 Traders full of Atx-> RoS random raid gear.
I have a large amount of plat that comes with the accounts. (I'm not comfortable saying the amount until I find a serious buyer. The plat will come at a 75% discounted price.)

I realize if I waited and sold the accounts individually I could get more money (Possibly twice that) but the first person to offer $10,000 can have them all. I'm willing to meet up in real life with someone if they are interested. I'm willing to split the cost of an airline ticket. (Either you can come to my home here in FL or i'm willing to fly someplace to meet.)

Edit: I'm willing to give all of my macros, all of my raid setups and my PLing setups to someone as well. I HIGHLY suggest being VERY careful if you are going to try anything harder then TBM and flood the market with items. Even doing Arx and TBM I get very nervous. I've done some of EoK but have not cleared it. You can make 20 million a day easily.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds, sale is final regardless of meeting in person.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back