• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Question about Box Crews (1 Viewer)

tATu_Stars

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’m coming back from a 4 year break. I’m wanting a nice box crew that just melts through enemies in any situation. I already have a Warrior. Any suggestions?

It's really going to depend on your server. On the newest TLPs which just entered Luclin ranger armies are hilarious for the time being. Monks are super easy afk dps as well but you have to worry about positioning. You can't go wrong with sk/shm/brd/monk, so sub in a warrior and pull on the monk and you are solid.

Rangers if you want to help people kill planes of power raids. Positioning monks will suck with aoes and aoe rampage. Monks do more damage. It depends how many boxes you're talking too. I would hate trying to position 5 monks on an aoe rampage fight. But doing 1 is no problem.

How many total toons you thinking.

I’m coming back from a 4 year break. I’m wanting a nice box crew that just melts through enemies in any situation. I already have a Warrior. Any suggestions?
I run War, bst, bst, zerk, zerk and cleric or sham, sometimes it's war, 4x zerk and healer, both those melt mobs. I also add a chanter if I need stuff mind ******.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back