• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Quality Raid Items - Level 60 Characters (Ragefire) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
ITEMS

• Velium Encrusted Gauntlets
  • Mithril Helm
  • Cloak of Flames
  • Swiftblade of Zek
  • Red Dragon Scales

CHARACTERS

• SHADOW KNIGHT
  • Level: 60
  • Race: Dark Elf
  • Gear: Low
  • Epic?: No
  • Item Notes: Fear + Misc
  • Keys: Old Seb
  • Price: 75$

• MAGICIAN
  • Level: 60
  • Race: Dark Elf
  • Gear: Low
  • Epic?: No
  • Item Notes: Misc Gear
  • Keys: Old Seb
  • Price: 45$

These characters were used in my primary box crew, I am leaving the server and no longer have a need for them.

They are the only character's on their respective accounts.

I am the original owner of all accounts. Security questions are set, but I will provide them. (Obviously)

I will provide my cell-phone number, and help you transfer the information over to you to make it your account permanently.

These account are currently inactive, but I activate if it's absolutely necessary to prove gear.

Thanks for your interest. You can contact me by PM on Redguides and I will give you my skype name if you'd like to talk indepth.

Last edited:
I am willing to give you 2 kronos for the velium Gloves 4 kronos for the white dragon helm and 3 kronos for the Boots of the Storm total of 9 kronos let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back