• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

ProjectPL thread - Accounts and PL Info. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all,

Putting a hold on all PL for the moment.

Selling.

40 Rogue Couple of pokers, a yakk and an fbss (160)

My ID has been verified, and I have never had a problem with an account I haven't made every effort to fix.

Any questions - I am always fast to respond.

However if you want an account at a price much lower than I can am offering, I suggest looking elsewhere, as my prices are honest, and fair.

What I offer are accounts made to sell, risk free, with no rep - not somebody who gave up or decided to sell boxes they played for 2 months for some change - somebody that may decide they want them back at some point.

Skills on toons will be good - but relavent. Defence will not be skilled up much on a wizard, but will be on a monk. Likewise SK casting skills will not all be maxed, whereas 2hs or 1hs and defence would be. The only exception to this is monks FD and other clicky skills - I will use every skill point gained to level these up more than they are when finished, and pay to do so. As an example on a level 46 monk both fly kick and FD would be 100+ but not maxed - h2h would be maxed and defence would be near maxed.

Account to account xfers are available on accounts DB cash game cards that can be added to the accounts.

Thanks - and feel free to ask qustions.

Last edited:
Not really planning on it mate, it was expensive on LJ - I just don't think anyone wants to spend the type of money needed to make it worth doing.

Have some work going - a lot of interest still. Check out the prices and let me know what you need. I'll help you if I can!

- - - Updated - - -

b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back