• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd (price reduced) WTS 60 Warrior - PoP ready, great gear, 175 AAs, Bloodfrenzy, Crimson Sigil - 60 mirror w/ 50 AAs - $400 OBO (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Level
60/175AA, mirror: 60/50AA
Race
Ogre/mirror: Halfling
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified preferred but flexible and can negotiate terms
Hello! My wife just had a baby, so I need to cut down on how much raiding I'm doing and devote more time to family matters.

I'm selling my raid tank warrior for $600. I love this character and he is truly excellent. He's tanked the biggest, baddest stuff. He will serve you well in Planes of Power. As the title says, he has 175+ AAs, a few of which aren't spent, and a mirror 60 warrior on the same account with 50 spent AAs. The mirror warrior will be great for off night alt raiding to give yourself more opportunities for heirloomable loot.

I have some details below. I hope you can see this account has been given a good amount of love and you'll won't regret picking it up!

He generates great threat due to a nice weapon combination - Blood Frenzy and recently buffed Blasphemous Blade of the Exiled, as well as possessing the Gloves of Crimson Sigil from Aten Ha Ra, which is the best threat item in the game right now for Warriors.
1703564274556.png

This guy has great defensive stats as well. He's a tank, after all! 625 unbuffed AC (680 w/ shield, unbuffed) and 6238 unbuffed HP. Over 700 AC fully raid buffed.
1703562814051.png
1703562876630.png

He has a few nice clickies, misc. utility items, money, and a Bard Speed Polar Bear mount.
- shrink bracer
- invis mask
- jboots
- amulet of necropotence (skeleton illusion)
- pre-nerf guise of the deceiver (dark elf illusion)
- avatar weapon (2hander and 1hander)
- seru bane weapon
- shissar bane weapon
- western waste port trinket
- fearsome shield
- 2 worn damage shield clickies
- enduring breath item
- exp pot III
- 200k plat
- Polar Bear Saddle
- He also has his epic, so you can skip the 1.5/2.0 epic prequest :)

I just consumed another Krono today, so he has play time until Jan 25.

Asking $400 (paypal fnf), would consider trades that include Krono and cash.

DM me and we can chat!

Thanks

Refund Policy
🛎️ Buyer can preview account (before payment if you have great reviews/feedback, after if you do not), but once account is agreed to as acceptable, no refunds will be given.

Attachments

• 1703562578806.png
    1703562578806.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back