• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Aradune ***Price Drop***WTS 65 Monk 437 AA Fully PoTime Flagged DPS Machine (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Selling a 65 Iksar Monk on Aradune, I will include the email and secret question with purchase. Looking for 200$ USD or 20kr I am the second owner of this account, and have owned it now for over 1 year. Is fully ele flagged/time flagged(Maxed PoP charm) 56 LDoN's completed for Adventurer's Stone with quite a few HP/Proc augs. Account was refreshed with Krono on 9/28/2021 and has always been paid with krono. 7.6k HP Unbuffed. 437 AA, Has all the important DPS/Defensive/Utility AA's. Illusions: Veil of Flames (Fire Ele/perma clicky DS), Guise of the Deceiver (Dark ElF) Also has Pegasus Cloak (Levi click) / Wand of Imperceptibility (Shrink click) / Worker Sledgehammer (Overthere port proc) Has Veil of the Inferno (Form of Endurance II click) 180 HP / Epic 1.0, and parts of the 1.5/2.0 pre-omens Has 20/16 slot bags and the lions mounts(Mount Blessing Azia 250 hp/mana 25SV all, and 9AC) Overall, the monk is a DPS machine. He's currently using Staff of Transcendence, and is way over the worn attack cap(250). For truly interested buyers I will include the magelo. The monk was ranked in the top 10 on Aradune's rankings on magelo. Most of his gear is time, with a few pieces of elemental, and 1-2 pieces of VT pieces snuck in for atk/abilities. I will hop on voice chat for any questions/concerns to put your purchase at ease, DM me for any other information!

Refund Policy
🛎️ none after transfer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back