• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Price check, possibly selling 2 of my accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo19

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Just curious how much my 2 accounts would sell for, if the price is right I may sell the accounts and move on...so with that being said I have a
60 druid, 40% into lvl,with 3 pots banked.
Has a drake hide mask from sky, green stone for epic, and partial epic completed. Slots have nathasar helm, vermaculated or withered, has efreeti boots, roughly 208 wisdom(sorry at work not sure on specifics), 6 krono 4k plat, and a 40 slot bag...

60 chanter, has all loam pieces, efreeti boots, 4k plat and, max exp into 60, with 200cha, and heros forge unlocked.

Kinda curious what these are worth, if someone is interested in them, let me know, and I'll get into specifics with you...

Both accs have a sqa attached, no c.c. all transactions through PayPal, and I'll see if I can get all invoices for.you

accounts are on separate logins.

Last edited:
Yeah definitly, that's what I figured, I was hoping to get 225-250each for em, then just sell the krono s and play seperate

I sell naked level 50's all day long for 200-250, I wouldnt put a level 60 on the market for under 350 right now. But thats me.

Now that i am awake and functional I will respond in more detail.
[MENTION=227309]bootsx[/MENTION], its not that they are deals of the century, People pay substantially more for accounts with no information attached, no CC, no SQ/SA email etc.
This is not one of them,

The other major factor is having 4 feedback and not being verified. You will not get anything near 300 for those 2 reasons alone.
-Also ensuring they are leveled on seperate IP's so that no account is attached to the buyer is also a major factor, especially with the most recent crackdowns.

If you had higher feedback or were verified, and or the accounts were on a 100% clean account, they would be valued at around 3-400 no problem.

My 2cents.. Everyone has their own opinion, but this is what I base my prices on and I have no issues getting what I ask for said accounts.

Regards,

Either way I appreciate the feedback. Everything I listed is sold but the druid, which I'm thinking of holding onto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back