• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Pretty Lame IMO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just paid for EQ level II thinking there was some cool shit in this forum, turns out the Nodelay / Plat dupe ect, all nerfed and necro'd threads without labels on them to trick people in to subscribing... not cool at all. Basically paid to learn nothing new and see mq2 plugins I already have (better selection already at mmobugs actually).

How do I get my money back?

Just paid for EQ level II thinking there was some cool shit in this forum, turns out the Nodelay / Plat dupe ect, all nerfed and necro'd threads without labels on them to trick people in to subscribing... not cool at all. Basically paid to learn nothing new and see mq2 plugins I already have (better selection already at mmobugs actually).

How do I get my money back?

1. Lmao no thread was ever intentionally necro'd to trick people.
  2. On cheats being nerfed you snooze you lose. An Xp sploit is being posted for live servers in the next day or 2.
  3. Redguides/Notaddicted.com is a Community not a product. Our compile is what is and we don't play big brother with a loader or other required tracking like MMOBugs.
  4. Sorry you were disappointed. PM Redbot and he should hook you up with your $6 refund in a day or 2.

ummm necro, that just sounds like a stupid flame, if you truely were looking for good stuff then you would of downloaded my compile and it has more than mmobug's compile (i would know it does because i have their compile and i have every plugin they have + some... )

just checked, you didn't even bother downloading... -.- if your running SOD you could of PMed me and i would of got you hooked up with the same compile i have for titanium... so.. no real excuse to not be happy with notaddicted's services... btw i don't see the necro thread your talking about... the plat dupe + insta-bandage wasn't necroed, it was recently nerfed in the last week or so... mmobugs also has nerfed threads in their eqemu thread so not sure where the complaint is..

anywho, i disagree with the "refund".. you paid for the sub, your own fault that your not satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back