• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Preorder GoD Ber pl 1-65 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.7%
305   1   0
Booking spots for a 1-65 for berseker (or any other toon you want) on GoD launch on phinny.

Payment will be required in full up front. I have 100+ feedback and flawless reputation as a power leveler. (if you want to add aa's to make the pl longer we can discuss partial payment for that)

You provide the account(or at least make one) and if needed I can provide a krono for it free of charge.

I will require sole access to the account during the pl, GoD launch will of course be busy and everyone wants to play but to make this as quick and painless as possible for all parties involved this will be the best. I suggest not using your primary account for this, if desired I can still do your pl but we will need to discuss it if you insist on using your primary act.

Expected time will be at max 1 week, more than likely shorter. I can do 1-65 current in 3 days or less atm. With it being god launch I'd rather over estimate than under estimate. No telling what could happen with the servers.

I've had a lot of people pm me about this but I don't usually pre book like this so this is your chance.

PS:You can ask me about kt flagging and such as well.

Edit: ONE SPOT LEFT, 5 days until god book now!

Last edited:
Last call! One spot now, god pops in a few days!

- - - Updated - - -

A customer had to cancel so I have 1 spot left. Less than 24 hours until GoD launch! Pm me asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back