• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

**Power Leveling** Fast! 1-33, 33-50 and anywhere in between! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Power leveling services now available. I work hard to get you to the level you want to be. Whether you want to start raiding right away... getting ready for Kunark... have some alts you don't have time for... or just catch up to some friends. No matter the reason, I'm here to give you a helping hand!

PayPal friends & family only from verified users!!

1-12 : $25
12-24 : $65
24-33 : $65
> 1-33 : $155
33-40 : $65
40-46 : $80
46-50 : $85
> 33-50 : $230
>> 1-50 : $385

Discounts available for multiple characters.
2: 3% off each character
3: 7% off each character
4+: 10% off each character

For this to move as quickly as possible, I would like to play the character, but can certainly let you play if you'd like to (Additional fees may apply)

Please send me a PM to discuss your requirements.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refunds available in special circumstances where the service is unable to be fulfilled due to scheduling conflicts. The refund only applies to the level range not completed. If the desired level is reached, then no refunds are available.
Last edited:
Fast & Efficient, did a multiple character 1-33 that turned into a 33-46 that turned into a 50. Very clean communication and detail oriented. Had skills level'd up, few pieces of planar gear, and even had a log of where the character was and how fast the levels were. Super impressed!

Purchased several services from this guy so far. Best I've ever dealt with, great communication and very prompt. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back