• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Power Leveling Dispute (1 Viewer)

What if they say "I felt mistreated and he was rude"

If you reported this to me I'm going to ask for proof... I don't give a fuck about feelings... I care about honesty and truth and trust. I'm not gonna kiss someone's ass because they are a big user here and do lots of business. I don't make a dime from your sales and trades...

I personally think negative feedback should reserved for scams. Promising to finish in a timely fashion deserves some type of peace offering and ultimately a refund if the remaining service is no longer needed. Personally this is why I never work with deadlines. However if I ever feel I have left someone hanging who was highly responsive and polite I normally give them something for free or offer them a discount on their next purchase.

I'm totally guilty of falling asleep at my desk or getting distracted by making my kid dinner during a transaction ;(.

Yes both parties need to agree to remove negative feedback if it's true... But if someone leaves negative feedback for no good reason... Like I'm leaving negative feedback because you left me negative feedback back.. That is not ok.

Hi Teichou, if this is the case I would like to have my negative feedback removed. Feel free to review prior post re: "funny Krono" from about 2 years ago and let me know if you can remove the negative feedback.

TL:DR - Had to leave negative feedback for tainted KR he had sold me, open a dispute and get admins involvement to seek any sort of reimbursement. After doing so changed positive rating to negative rating in retaliation.

I personally think negative feedback should reserved for scams. Promising to finish in a timely fashion deserves some type of peace offering and ultimately a refund if the remaining service is no longer needed. Personally this is why I never work with deadlines. However if I ever feel I have left someone hanging who was highly responsive and polite I normally give them something for free or offer them a discount on their next purchase.

I'm totally guilty of falling asleep at my desk or getting distracted by making my kid dinner during a transaction ;(.
If you scam someone your banned... Don't need negative feedback for that

if they give you negtive feedback because you left them bad feedback I will remove it. I need to see a reason for the feedback to be negtive ...not "they where annoying."
there was a huge debate over this not so long ago and it was a big battle. if youre willing to do this thats pretty cool so people cant abuse the system. I appreciate that Teichou thank you!

If you reported this to me I'm going to ask for proof... I don't give a fuck about feelings... I care about honesty and truth and trust. I'm not gonna kiss someone's ass because they are a big user here and do lots of business. I don't make a dime from your sales and trades...

I Love this so much

FYI, I was also in TheRMTAdvantage's first batch of characters getting PL'd at launch and I'm basically in the same situation as the OP (lvl 42 and haven't heard from him). However at this point in time I have no intention to file a formal dispute or leave negative feedback. I've DM'd him several times asking for any kind of response and saying that I am sure something must have come up IRL and I want to try to work something out. He has a lot of good feedback so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think the OP has every right to feel the way they feel - no judgement. I'm glad to see people in this thread vouching that he's got a good rep. It makes it easier for me to chill out and just wait for him to work out whatever is going on, keeping the faith that we'll work something out. Heh, maybe by the time he's back, Kunark will be out and I can get a discount to 60. =p

For anyone interested in a follow-up to my situation, I still haven't received a response from him after 3 weeks. I was really giving the benefit of the doubt in hopes that TheRMTAdvantage would eventually reach out so we could resolve this, but 3 weeks is just too long for something promised in 2-3 days with 0 communication, so I left negative feedback thinking that the right move at this point is to protect others.

For anyone interested in a follow-up to my situation, I still haven't received a response from him after 3 weeks. I was really giving the benefit of the doubt in hopes that TheRMTAdvantage would eventually reach out so we could resolve this, but 3 weeks is just too long for something promised in 2-3 days with 0 communication, so I left negative feedback thinking that the right move at this point is to protect others.

You handled this issue very respectfully and responsibly. I hope others who may not be so inclined learn from you.

I know this is old but there is no excuse on earth that exists to ghost your customers, except for a global emp hitting.

ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES can afford 5-10 seconds of their time to let their paying customer know some shit happened.

I know this is old but there is no excuse on earth that exists to ghost your customers, except for a global emp hitting.

ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES can afford 5-10 seconds of their time to let their paying customer know some shit happened.

I have major respect for everyone here on ectunnel, this is what I love doing.

Even if a global emp went off, I’d send out a pigeon.

Death is a legit excuse. Being in a coma is legit. An accident that turns you into a paraplegic is legit. Brain damage is legit. Morbid examples to be sure, but there ARE legit excuses.

Death is a legit excuse. Being in a coma is legit. An accident that turns you into a paraplegic is legit. Brain damage is legit. Morbid examples to be sure, but there ARE legit excuses.

None of these, except death, are legit. Step up your customer service game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back