• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion PLEASE READ THIS! WE NEED A PRAYER (positivity) FOR A SICK FRIEND! (1 Viewer)

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
504   0   1
***UPDATE 1/27/2021*** - Toru as of now is in the hospital with bilateral pneumonia. He does have the virus. He is not on oxygen yet and he still thinks he will pull through without it getting worse. He knows our prayers and love are with him. Thank you everybody. I will keep you updated. Stay Strong Toru!

One of the pillars of this community, my dear friend and mentor @toru (Imukai), has fallen ill.

I truly am worried for his health thats why I am reaching out to you and asking for your help in healing my friend!

This man has done so much for all of us whether you know it or not and is such a strong presence.

He may be one of the few people who loves this game as much or even more than me. (I didnt think that was possible!)

And I know he loves this community!

Please say a prayer, or meditate, or send positive vibes and energy (or whatever that means to you) to our brother Toru.

He is not ready to leave this world yet he still has things to do and Games to play!

We love you brother! My heart is with you!

Thank you for all you have done and all that you do.

Stay Strong!

P.S. Don't die or my heart will break.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.. don't think I deserved all this from here, but it was certainly appreciated. Mr. kronolevel up there poked me for updates often.

Hospital wasn't so bad - it was cramped but that's about it. They moved me into what was normally a routine exam room in the ER converted into a covid quarantine wing. I stayed there until I was discharged - never moved upstairs into the hospital proper. The room was small but private. :)

Anyway, I'm out, things are mostly back to normal. Back to buyin krono and other pixels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back