• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Plat in stock 65k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
their automated system wont dispute it, trying phone, hoping 10+ years paypal w/o any trouble / disputes previously will give a good enough repour to get my money back from this cocksucker

Never buy from anyone without feedback unless strong rl info you can get.

Stop buying plats though buy item instead , there's possibly another ban wave might come and if someone's continuing just buying straight plats it's easy for dev's track down. Just friendly tip my friends

Timbozero has approached me once trying scam me . I passed since something smelled fishy.

He's prolly using vpn/proxy to create new accounts in here constantly.

Buyers and sellers be aware. Well known scammer here

PayPal is horrible for a seller to use, the buyer can steal back their purchase 100%... I know I had to stop using PayPal due to the excessive amount of scammers I dealt with here.

File an unauthorized chargeback and that should take care of this pos.

Last edited:
Paypal is a wonderful tool. Not just for Buyers but Sellers as well. Its the scammers who are "horrible".

If paypal was so horrible why is it one of the most used payment systems for ecommerce transactions? Surely if any other vendor who uses it would see it the way you do. So can you provide an example of where you face added risk than any other vendor who uses it as their payment system?

Talked with paypal, they need everyone to file a claim against him, the paypal guy said more ppl the go against, higher chance of everyone getting their $$ back. my banks going after him to. They have flagged his paypal account(s). They are emailing him, if he doesnt reply, they are freezing his shit and refunding everyones money. But ya if this asshole scammed you, get ahold of paypal, i recommend the have paypal call me instead widget lucyphone app thing, it takes it like 30mins+ but paypal csr calls ya, instead of waiting on hold forever =).

- - - Updated - - -

heres link to get ahold of paypal a lot faster

http://gethuman.com/call-back/PayPal/

Yeah I was on hold for awhile but I ended up catching someone that's going to investigate also and let me know everything and refund the money..lesson learned. Glad it was just 60$ instead of 600 ya know..and yes. Only dealing with people with + feedback score.

Don't even go to PayPal . Talk straight to your bank or credit card company . That's how I dispute. Paypal will have no choice but proceed with dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back