• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plans for RedCents? (1 Viewer)

Crovsar

Stay Awhile & Listen
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hey Redbot or any other admins that know the answer - Is there any word you can share on what the plan is for RedCents to be used as around here? We no longer have our colored names or whatever else from the old site and the store is empty (for now), it made me curious what they might be for in in the future?

On a side note; are avatars staying at the current size/demensions? Just curious if I should track down a replacement to fit the new square.

Last edited:
I'll get RG avatars to match old dimensions, putting that on the to-do list.

My big plan for RedCents is to auction sticky threads each month, and limit the amount of stickies to 5 globally.

RedCent shop should be returning soon, my plan is to offer a lot of the premium features a-la-carte, so for example if you just want feedback invisibility, you can buy that.

Looking in to colored threads!

Awesome. Any plans to allow colored names again, or going to keep those limited to staff?

Perhaps we could come up with something to create a RedCent sink as well. Something such as monthly Krono giveaways where users can enter by buying tickets with RedCents. That sort of thing could help lure people to use them or purchase some extra from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back