• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

PL and Accounts on Phinegal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all,

Had a few messages from people about if I would be doing PL on Phinny, I had posted before but others posted so I decided to delete it for now.

So anyway, I'll be doing PL, just may need to bear with me a little so I can level my accounts. One of my boxes was banned for erroneous reasons yesterday (how do you ban 1 box of 6 for something anyway) so I had to make a new account.

If you want something done, just let me know, and I'll get to you as soon as humanly possible.

I'll have some accounts for sale around the 19th, just not sure what level they will be at the moment with all the ass-hatery that's going on and random bannings. Want to make sure everything is ok, and no repercussions on sales.

Cheers all,

Would be interested in Phinny PL when you are setup for it, please send me a message or I will keep and eye for an update on this post when you are ready.

I fear they are gonna ban the shit out of anyone for anything even remotely suspicious on phinny, buyer and sellers both beware the ban hammer is strong with this one....

yeah, im not sure a few toons doing a PL is suspicous. It will be more expensive I think tho, as you wont be able to load up 10 toons without that posibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back