• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Phinigel 1-40 Power Leveling. Professional, Fast, and Affordable. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Melkor's 1-40 Powerleveling Service
Just getting started on Phinny? Or want to level a new character, but don't want to spend the time re-leveling? Look no further, I can help you out.

How does it work?

• You create the account (if applicable), character, and supply me with login credentials.
  • I require exclusive access to the account during the PL (for a maximum time period of 1 week).
  • I will notify you of progress throughout the week via PMs.
Is this service safe?

YES, absolutely. I level in small groups of no more than 3-6 characters. All leveling is done completely legitimate. No third party tools or automation. Just old-fashioned grinding.

I take extra pre-cautions to ensure that your account remains anonymous. Take confidence in the fact that you are dealing with a trusted provider offering a safe and secure leveling service.

Current Rate

Please contact me for current rate. I'm pretty flexible, but I do require full payment before your first PL session begins. I accept payment via Paypal Friends and Family.

Current Availability (Updated regularly)

Two spots left for PL group this weekend starting Saturday (11/26)

Custom Powerlevel Orders

I am able to offer powerleveling between specific levels (30-40, for example), but the rate is generally a bit higher due to the fact that I'm not able to level your character in slots. Please contact me for a custom quote on your specific needs.

If you have any questions, please contact me for more information. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back