• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

PhilipBanks is bad man (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuySellTrade

𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔻𝔼𝔸𝕃𝕊
BANNED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bought a p99 account from this guy, PhilipBanks. Played it for a couple weeks and then BAM, account banned. I petitioned on the p99 forums as to why I was banned, and they told me straight up that the seller turned me in. PhilipBanks is bad man!

Thats fucked up. Sorry bro. P99 is retarded specially since they run off of donations...... So yeah lets ban the people that purchase account and limit our income.... I know 10 people that left p99 because of that bullshit. But sorry bud inhope you didnt spend a ton on that account

Just for the record, I have not said a word to the P99 staff. I assume they do this to sow mistrust in the RMT community, I had literally nothing to gain by turning in that account, same as the buyer. Check around, you'll find the staff are always saying "oh your seller turned you in", which makes no sense unless you believe P99 staff are involved in some complicated web of intrigue involving RMT sellers.

Ya story just doesn't add up. Don't trust p99 devs. Don't see why a seller would do that nothing but headache for them. As a buyer you should be aware of the risks of RMT on P99 it rarely ends good.

Why you buying an account from Phillip , when he isn't Verified?
I doubt Philip turned you in. If you look at Warbuyer who was trying to sell a Cleric, you will see that GM or there spies asked the seller enough specific questions and then Warbuyer got his account banned, right after some non verified buyer asked what the sex and race was of the toon. The buyer was a GM pretending to be a buyer.
I'm sure Philip was trying to do the right thing and he was answering questions to buyers. But he probably gave out too much information and the Project 99 staff figured out the account that was for sale and banned it.
P99 has been erroneously blaming sellers for years.
If you read the posts and forums , this site we are on has great advice. Users are posting great advice.
The Admins are giving advice regarding RMT, but folks are not taking the advice of Redguides admins and veteran users. Why are sellers and buyers doing business with accounts worth a whole lot of money. Yet they don't get themselves Verified.
If a person refuses to get Verified, then maybe they have something to hide.
Getting Verified is more important than Feedback.
Feedback just gets you flagged by GM's.
But when you are Verified, the admins of Redguides knows your true identity , including access to view your Facebook.
The Admins will view your drivers license.
This Verification process exists to keep us all safe. It's mind boggling that it's taken so lightly.
Getting Verified is one way of trying to stay safe.
But of course , there is always a risk with RMT , regardless how careful you are.

Damn OP, you also marked *sold* on the post right after you bought it? Lessons learned man I've lost money transactions due to banning too. Live and learn.

umm, This guy is trading on my real identity. I'm the guy in p99 community that goes by phillip banks. This guy is basically trading on my rep.

Use logic people, why in the world would any seller Try to get any account banned after he sells it? It makes zero sense! Those people who want to call themselves GMs over there are just enjoying the hunt and ban process way too much! Seriously! IF I ever ran a server, p99 or whatever I would WELCOME RMT, hell I would ask for 5% royalties or something, make myself money on every trade, wait that's what they are reported to be doing.

There is just NO evidence that sellers are deliberately sabotaging accounts after the sale. The sale and the happy customer brings more sales, duh!

It's been proven the GM's are undercover trying to infiltrate our RMT community.
As soon as one of our sellers, I think warBuyer, responded to a non Verified/no feedback user. The user asked warBuyer what race and sex his toon for sale is.
WarBuyer posted about this a few weeks ago.
Right after he told this "user" the race and sex...,his account for sale got banned.
You are correct about the disgusting attitude of the P99 staff.
They are clearly on a major power trip.
They must give each other medals or trophies every time they ban an account.
I hope they are proud of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back