• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Paid for sgreen's power leveling service, after 5 days, still not done. (1 Viewer)

Thank you, midnytte. I am really sorry to have you guys in this position, I do not intend to scam anyone, so all involved please let me know what i can do. I will do whatever i can within reason, to make this right.

I’ve never gotten that scam vibe from you either man. Hopefully all your customers and you can work things out. If you need help w/ ducats to refute that feedback once it’s all taken care of, let me know!! I’m sure we can pull together and get those disputed for you.

I’ve never gotten that scam vibe from you either man. Hopefully all your customers and you can work things out. If you need help w/ ducats to refute that feedback once it’s all taken care of, let me know!! I’m sure we can pull together and get those disputed for you.
Thank you bractos, yes this is not an ideal situation, and i am working to resolve all interested parties.

Thank you bractos, yes this is not an ideal situation, and i am working to resolve all interested parties.
I'm glad to see the customers get some closure. I love seeing the mercies people are extending to you after taking their money and not getting services done on time. It's amazing to me how that works, but how inconvenient words were for you in our transaction, though I never took your money and I was kind enough to respond to you right away. Maybe you'll take a lesson from your own negative feedbacks! #Amused.

To the customers, hope it all pans out as it should have! Good luck with the reparations!

I'm glad to see the customers get some closure. I love seeing the mercies people are extending to you after taking their money and not getting services done on time. It's amazing to me how that works, but how inconvenient words were for you in our transaction, though I never took your money and I was kind enough to respond to you right away. Maybe you'll take a lesson from your own negative feedbacks! #Amused.

To the customers, hope it all pans out as it should have! Good luck with the reparations!
Dude, stop.

First off I don't usually get involved in these threads but I do read them so I can know who to watch out for and the like. I do not sell Kronos but I do provide services and my posts are bumped once daily for that. I will admit that when I do buy Kronos I usually go to Diamond even if he isn't the cheapest because whenever I message him within minutes I have my reply and about 60 seconds after that I have my Krono. This thread is about an issue with a service provider and the customers in question it does not need all the extra animosity being pushed into it.

Messages like the one I quoted I've seen plenty of in this post. I get hurt feelings from the actual customers and dismay over the possible scam and I can also agree that the communication from green could have been better. But I also know from both sides that shit happens when you last expect it and his shit was probably some of the worst I've seen. If my wife took my kid and just left I don't think i would have been thinking of replying here even tho it was warranted and needed. I also want to applaud him for coming here and doing his best to settle up with the customers. To be honest I was preparing to take the debt myself so the customers could move on. I couldn't offer to finish the pl because I don't touch tlps with a 10 foot pole but that's for completely different reasons.

Please take the other issues somewhere else and I'm not singling out anyone.

If there are still customers that haven't been settled by green after today please feel free to reach out to me or do it through redbot either way doesn't bother me.

Customers are #1 priority to what we all do here but also remember everyone involved is only human and deserves the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.

Fantastic win for the customers! 1 down 4 to go, praying the rest also find peace and resolution in this process!

Dude... I can't believe I have to explain this but I will.

You have had zero proof, or evidence that sgreen was attempting to scam anyone from the first post. Redbot and Teichou are the ultimate deciders because they can see everything. If Redbot or Teichou didn't ban him straight up, it means there was some other factor in play that did not equate to an obvious scam.

You keep targetting sgreen, even after he explained what is going on in his life. That's extremely unprofessional, and also lacks empathy for someone who for all you know shares a similar passion with you.

I made my post earlier to state the very evident two options, as well as what I DETERMINED to be MY safest conclusion.

In no way did I say sgreen was a scammer, or was he innocent, I stated facts, and what I thought was the most logical thing to do.

Now that he is here, not only making amends but picking himself back up after everything, how about cut the guy some slack, let him have a second to breathe, and just wait for the end result. This doesn't involve you anymore.

Last edited:
In no way did I say sgreen was a scammer, or was he innocent, I stated facts, and what I thought was the most logical thing to do.

Now that he is here, not only making amends but picking himself back up after everything, how about cut the guy some slack, let him have a second to breathe, and just wait for the end result. This doesn't involve you anymore.
I did also list facts; I even numbered them for you. Facts don't lie.
I'm glad that the ball is rolling for the customers who did not receive their intended and paid services, no matter the reason. WE ALL HAVE THINGS HAPPEN IN OUR LIVES, join the club!
Praying they ALL get their funds back and can renegotiate terms or just get refunds. Whatever they decide, but the facts I listed a few posts back were all black and white summarizations of stated facts. Don't like it, don't know what to tell you otherwise!

I did also list facts; I even numbered them for you. Facts don't lie.
I'm glad that the ball is rolling for the customers who did not receive their intended and paid services, no matter the reason. WE ALL HAVE THINGS HAPPEN IN OUR LIVES, join the club!
Praying they ALL get their funds back and can renegotiate terms or just get refunds. Whatever they decide, but the facts I listed a few posts back were all black and white summarizations of stated facts. Don't like it, don't know what to tell you otherwise!

Yes, and the same way I remember reading Sgreens facts about you and waiting until I had more information before making a decision, you should have done the same.

Joe killed Mary.

Joe gets arrested.

Joe killed Mary's character in Everquest.

Oh.

Joe is mad.

- Barney Style Breakdown

Yeah. The politics of the forum bullies is OBVIOUS LOL.

Words VS Cash. Instant Reply VS Days. Etc.... I could go on. You guys showed more mercy to a guy who claims RL things happened, then to a guy who was learning the forums and had to change words, but NEVER took cash or information, from the same guy who is claiming RL issues to people that PAID HIM CASH.

Apples and Oranges.

Nuff said.

I am still actively hoping the other 4 or more customers receive their desired outcomes!

I wouldn't consider myself a forum bully at all. You probably think I'm like DKs best buddy or something right?

ERRR. Wrong.

I've talked to DK once about a potential scam that was floating around way back when.

And a second time because I knew he'd send the Krono I needed asap before I sent payment, which was courteous, and trustworthy of him.

But here's the fun part. Out of all the drama between you two, I go into each and every conversation with a clear mind as if I don't know either one of you. IN FACT, I hadn't talked to DK really at all before you came around. Every single time I read through these posts, I always find it's you either instigating or making false claims and accusations about people. Or the flip-side, blindly defending with no sort of safety net. Then, instead of admitting to just being wrong and saying i'm sorry. You continue to stir the pot until eventually the entire forum is pissed off, "undo" your previous posts, give a quick, "I'm sorry, this is why i'm sorry this is what I learned" apology, and then rinse and repeat.

The constant warnings about ongoing drama from the moderators here did not start until you became active. That is a fact. It's turning what was once a decent respectful community, into what we want to avoid, which is the OTHER EQ RMT website's. We don't like drama here, and you continue to provide it, despite the communities many cries.

TLDR; my history of posts on this website are for the most part helpful, or what I hope is helpful to people who aren't exactly sure of how EQ RMT works(Up until the recent debacles). Your history is entirely full of drama and it's annoying everyone.

Also, this is my last response as I'm over it. Sgreen, good to see you doing the right thing, hope everything works out for everyone both here, and in real life.

Actually one last thing. @FreEQ2PlaySalesServices ... This doesn't need a response, but just something to think about... You do know we unfortunately yes, have seen a ton of scams come and go throughout the days here... BUT, there's also been a few rare circumstances such as these, that call for extra thought and patience. We don't WANT a scam to take place, which is why we give people the benefit of the doubt until we have some form of solid proof. We have that benefit of the doubt. It's like your that guy hoping the bomb goes off while someone's trying to defuse it.

Last edited:

Words VS Cash. Instant Reply VS Days. Etc.... I could go on. You guys showed more mercy to a guy who claims RL things happened, then to a guy who was learning the forums and had to change words, but NEVER took cash or information, from the same guy who is claiming RL issues to people that PAID HIM CASH.

Apples and Oranges.

Nuff said.

I am still actively hoping the other 4 or more customers receive their desired outcomes!

Dude - stop.

Someone lock this thread already.

I wouldn't consider myself a forum bully at all. You probably think I'm like DKs best buddy or something right?

ERRR. Wrong.

I've talked to DK once about a potential scam that was floating around way back when.

And a second time because I knew he'd send the Krono I needed asap before I sent payment, which was courteous, and trustworthy of him.

But here's the fun part. Out of all the drama between you two, I go into each and every conversation with a clear mind as if I don't know either one of you. IN FACT, I hadn't talked to DK really at all before you came around. Every single time I read through these posts, I always find it's you either instigating or making false claims and accusations about people. Or the flip-side, blindly defending with no sort of safety net. Then, instead of admitting to just being wrong and saying i'm sorry. You continue to stir the pot until eventually the entire forum is pissed off, "undo" your previous posts, give a quick, "I'm sorry, this is why i'm sorry this is what I learned" apology, and then rinse and repeat.

The constant warnings about ongoing drama from the moderators here did not start until you became active. That is a fact. It's turning what was once a decent respectful community, into what we want to avoid, which is the OTHER EQ RMT website's. We don't like drama here, and you continue to provide it, despite the communities many cries.

TLDR; my history of posts on this website are for the most part helpful, or what I hope is helpful to people who aren't exactly sure of how EQ RMT works(Up until the recent debacles). Your history is entirely full of drama and it's annoying everyone.

Also, this is my last response as I'm over it. Sgreen, good to see you doing the right thing, hope everything works out for everyone both here, and in real life.

Actually one last thing. @FreEQ2PlaySalesServices ... This doesn't need a response, but just something to think about... You do know we unfortunately yes, have seen a ton of scams come and go throughout the days here... BUT, there's also been a few rare circumstances such as these, that call for extra thought and patience. We don't WANT a scam to take place, which is why we give people the benefit of the doubt until we have some form of solid proof. We have that benefit of the doubt. It's like your that guy hoping the bomb goes off while someone's trying to defuse it.
The forum bullies, are the same names on all the posts, period. If the shoe fits wear it, you can do your research there as well. Take it for what's it worth.

That said, I do hope the other 4 customers receive their desired outcomes! Me caring about the customers who did NOT get their paid services rendered is NOT drama, those are facts friend!

Last edited:
*Tags @Monkas*

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

We all have abrupt halts come in our lives unfortunately sgreen appears to have had one of these mishaps appear upon him. I'd like to say he will make things right when he is well and able to do this given his response to Redbot. Yes we all have cell phones but we're talking about multiple users affected in this. Hope all pans out for all members of our community. I believe bashing a reputable member isn't the best course of action. From the outside looking in...bash the man while he's out for now and wave your dollars this way... I'm just saying... give the man time and see where the river flows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back