• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

p99 plat paranoia (1 Viewer)

Re: WTS: blue plat

You're such a dipshit lol. You enter everyone's thread with nothing to say other than nonconstructive banter.

How does a website change anything from someone contacting me here and leaving feedback?

I've used same methods since day 1 - so if a ban was coming, it was coming regardless of a website.

Besides, platlord been doing his shit for a long time. He wouldn't still be around if they were all over it as you make it out to be.

Getting caught is part of the risk everyone takes in RMT where it is against the rules.

Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating Buyer Monkeyfeet(7) 10-13-2014 Negative banned 3 days after 2nd purchase due to so many sales/no protection from seller
Don't be hating on me cause you got banned after a buying from someone else a while back.

The GM's specifically stated, the more transactions a person has, the easier it is to track. Was that rating on your other account?

If a redguides mod has an issue with me informing others, they can message me. RMT is pretty connected character wise, 1 rmt will lead to another and a chain reaction. I do not want to get banned because someone is wanting to make a living off easy money and sells to a buyer who has bought from someone I have. If you want to use redguides, suck it the fuck up when you're called out.

Called out? For what? Not sure where I've done anything to be called out on.

You're not informing anyone of anything, you're fear mongering.

Its pretty obvious you can't see how this is done without connecting one character to the rest.

Furthermore - anyone who has done a transaction with me will tell you how meticulous and how much trouble I go to to minimize the risk in every way.

Anyone who has asked, I've explained my process beginning to end to them. I have no secrets. I'm not out to screw anyone or cause anyone to get banned.

Thanks for the free bumps ?

Monkeyfeet I'm fine with you informing people that big sellers attract more attention from GM's, it's good people know there's risk. But just leave it at that - no need to debate him on his thread.

I've added a note about big sellers on the safety thread. And I advise anyone buying plat on p99, from any type of seller, to obfuscate their purchase and give to as many innocent players as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back