• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute P99 Green Server - Bought a druid that was used to RMT with (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
darkwarlord002
When did the issue occur?
8/12
Link to transaction thread
The posting has been deleted.
Value of property in dispute
Hello,

Darkwarlord002 sold me a 46 druid on the P99 green server on 7/20 (Login name is bibobibo002). I was banned this week after hitting 49 for RMT that consisted of this specific druid & other accounts. When asking the P99 admins, they said this druid was used in RMT (see attached screenshot). So Darkwarlord should have never even had it up for sale with that being known. I paid him for an account that he knew would probably be banned. I tried contacting him to see if he would make things right, but he won't respond to me.

I have a long chat history with him on the ECTunnel forums & can send those over if needed. I also originally left him positive feedback. He is also now WTB a P99 account & I'm wondering if it's because he has none left. Again, I can supply any necessary information as needed, but would love for someone to take a look at this please.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    624 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Same thing happened to me with the RMT ban wave few days ago. Purchased a druid account from user "Everquestmadesimple" late July. I Had the account for barely 3 weeks and it got smacked for RMT. I had hardly used the account since I bought it maybe a few times just to farm some plat and items which were all still on the account nothing had been transferred to any other chars or accounts I own. I used VPN everytime I logged into it and used the same VPN location the seller claimed to have been using with the account.

You can edit or delete your feedback for a month. The staff should probably talk about increasing that time.

Otherwise feel free to leave a second feedback on a transaction.

Yeah also banned for buying plat from Darkwarlord002. GM made it seem like he gave confessions on all transactions to reduce his punishment.

Nothing is safe on P99.

If there's any kind of active RMT the gms will probably find it at some point. They are very very determined unlike Darkpaw gms

Nothing is safe that's true, but you can at least do what you can to look out for yourself and if you're someone selling accounts you should know better than to sell people accounts you have rmt'd on that is just pure negligence and disrespect toward your customers that's just my 2c.

And, on top of that it puts everyone he has ever dealt with at risk as well as anyone who has dealt with any of his customers. Sellers need to be really careful who they sell to and what they say because a seller getting caught brings the whole operation down

Yeah, I might avoid buying any accounts on P99 at this point.

Curious since a seller like Darkwarlord is verified;
1. If he has been reported multiple times, why is he still allowed to have an active account & buy/sell things?
2. As a buyer, what is the point of me looking for sellers that are verified if this kind of thing happens?

Don’t knock buying accounts on P99, I have successfully sold a few with no issues. Just don’t buy accounts from big plat sellers. They track plat like a hawk. If they see plat moving around left and right to different toons from one toon. It gets marked. If you want to buy plat, stick to buying items then liquidate it in the tunnel.

Don’t knock buying accounts on P99, I have successfully sold a few with no issues. Just don’t buy accounts from big plat sellers. They track plat like a hawk. If they see plat moving around left and right to different toons from one toon. It gets marked. If you want to buy plat, stick to buying items then liquidate it in the tunnel.
Wise words echoed in our safety guide,

Big sellers can pose a risk - On some servers when large sellers are banned by GMs, many of their buyers are banned as well. This is often caused by an unscrupulous seller who farms items without care. EC Tunnel urges you to purchase only from sellers who acquire their items through safe, organic, fair-trade gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back