• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

(P99 blue)WTS monk 50+ epic,fungi,NoS,CoF,hero dragon bracer, over 500k worth of gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
selling my iksar monk has epic, cloak of flames, necklace of superiority, hero dragon bracer, 3 tink bags, levi cloak, and many more over 500k worth of stuff all tradeable. his name is not well known at all as he is never played looking for $600 PM me on here for more details can talk on phone and discuss if u would like

this account comes with the email that I created the account with (the email is not used for anything else)
SMS is not set

Last edited:
Re: (P99 blue)WTS monk 50+ epic,fungi,NoS,CoF,hero dragon bracer, over 500k worth of

Will probably want to mention if sms is set and you will be giving away junk email with account or not :).

eqisdead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back