• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

P99 blue Cleric for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattchew757

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gave Everquest a shot with a real life friend, i've lost all interest in the intensity of the game. between real life and how hard this game is, I'm over the pain staking sessions of long game play. Looking to sell my account that has a level 39 cleric. Wis is around 210 with roughly 5-7k plat worth of gear. I'm understand that i am new here and have absolutely no problem going first with trusted members. Only payment i will take is paypal gift friends and family or sony playstation network gift card . Account has a decent roleplaying name and isnt known to anyone other than 2 people i havent logged in, in months.

Not looking to accept less than $30 usd for the account.

If you need any further informaton, feel free to send me a pm or post below.

^price update, accepting no less than $30 usd paypal or gifted grand theft auto 5 global from g2a.com for ps4 pst!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back