• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Other sites that do P99 RMT? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going ask the same thing. i don't want to have to spend 10$ just to show i'm willing to seriously buy plat and PL =/

Try sending Rogean a direct PM. He will definitely hook you up with items and whatever class/lvl you are looking for, for the right price.

Funny thing is, this is more true than most can imagine.

i was going ask the same thing. i don't want to have to spend 10$ just to show i'm willing to seriously buy plat and PL =/
It gives the sellers piece of mind and for everyones safety. Most of them sell to dozens if not hundreds of people. The common buyer only buys a few times.

It's not so much to show that... but to show you appreciate the safety of people trying to sell.

Many of them do so at a risk of losing quite a bit if caught and banned. And there are people from p99 actively trying to catch those who RMT on p99.

You're more likely to show that you are a legitimate buyer and not one of those trying to catch/ban the sellers. Consider the $10 part of the first transaction fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back