• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

**OFFLINE** - KRONOS 9.50$/ea. **REPUTABLE SELLER** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 9.50$ Each.
Kronos for sale. ANY server. No Minimum Purchase!

Please read the following message in its entirety!

Quantity Left: 10+ (This could mean anywhere from 10 to infinity. I have a personal reason for never saying more than 10). PM me to find out how many I really have if you want more than 10.

If you are interested, do not reply to this thread. PM me.

90% of responses will be within 5-15 minutes, but please allow up to 30min for a response in rare occasions.

I accept PayPal "Friends and Family" ONLY. Any other type of payment will be instantly refunded.

Make sure to check the thread's TITLE to confirm whether or not I am currently online or offline. I update it every time I make the swap.

***DO NOT*** PayPal me any money if you are returning customer and already know my PayPal address BEFORE I indicate that I am ready to deliver to you through PMs.

***ALSO DO NOT***
PayPal me if — after being told to send the money — 45 minutes have gone by. Once 45 minutes have gone by, ask me once again if sending the money is okay and then same as above, wait until I re-send my PayPal address.

^If you do not follow by these set of rules, I may assume that you've changed your mind and it may take me up to 24 hours to either refund your money, or send you the Kronos you ordered.

That said...

Thank you for considering!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds once transaction is completed.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back